· A. 不可能寫的很好，關鍵是要很穩地寫清楚。
· B. 概括一些內在關聯性或原因推測作為總結
A.【bar graph/column graph直方圖】【pie chart/餅狀圖】【line graph/曲線圖】
【solid line/實線】【break line/虛線】【dot line/點狀線】
【show/indicate/outline/illustrate】the general pattern of …
B.【number/rate/percentage/figure】of …【rise/fall/increase/decrease/shoot up/decline】
【dramatically/sharply/steadily/slightly/drastically/gradually】from in to in
1. 描述曲線： 【reach its peak/top/bottom/valley】【audiy.com】【remain the same】
【level off/taper off】【fluctuate wildly/mildly】
2. 數據組成：The total number is 100. Of this figure, 10 are A, 20 are B and 70 are C. Therefore, C accounts for the greatest number.
3. 數據對比：A occupies only 5%, which stands in marked contrast to the 95% of B
4. 數據升降：lose it attraction/become a general favorite
5. 數據下降：10 percent of people preferred to do A in 1200, but only 5 percent of people stuck to the same preference in 1300.
6. 最低數據：Each year/month, there were at least 5 people involved in …
7. 數據接近：The year 1200 saw the least difference between A and B.
8. 數據關聯：To sum up, the relation ship between A and B appear (inversely) proportional.
9. 同向變化：The trend continues through out the graph.
10. 事物歸類：be categorized under 10 headings/be divided into 10 stages
11. 兩張圖表： the first piece of data/ the second set of date
· A. It is 10 in 1200, but 30 in 1300,increased three times.
· B. From just 100 in 1200 to over 4 times this amount in 1300.
· C. In 1200, increase was spectacular, compared with 1300.
· D. A shows the greatest increase. B also shows an increase but it’s not as dramatic.
· A. People’s preference for bicycle reflects public dissatisfaction with bus service.
· B. From the difference between... , we can see the changes in our society and…
· C.It appears that XXX directly affects the XXX-audiy.com
· D. Obviously, people’s inclination to go out contributes to the decrease.
· A.There might be a tendency of decreasing in the future.
· B.The tendency would be continuing because…
Over the period from 1200 to 1300, the trend was towards a decrease in A, while there was an upward trend in B. There was a dramatic fall in A from 1205. However, from the year 1230 on, the rate of decrease slowed down and there was a more gradual reduction in A, reaching a figure of 10,000 in 1270. The number in B rose steadily, reaching 2000 in 1210, to a peak of 4000 in 1290.