資料提示：第二拿手好戲：和陌生人相識相知相交－非凡的能力 A: Mary, this is Stone's brother Jim. B: I'm very glad/pleased to meet you. C: It's a pleasure to me...|
A: Mary, this is Stone's brother Jim.
B: I'm very glad/pleased to meet you.
C: It's a pleasure to meet you. /The pleasure is mine.
B: How do you like China so far? /What's your impression of China? /What do you think of China?
C: Its really different from what I expected.
B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time.
1. May I have your name, please?
2. I think I've seen you before. You look very familiar.
3. Say, don't I know you from somewhere?
4. I must have seen you somewhere before.
5. Haven't we met before?
6. We have talked of you often.
7. I didn't quite catch your name. /I'm sorry. I didn't get your name.
8. A: How do I address you?
B: Please call me Mary. That's my first name.
9. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
10. Where are you working now?
11. I've been looking forward to meeting you.
12. I've heard a great deal about you.
13. Is this your first trip to China? /Have you ever been to Guangzhou?
14. What impressed you the most about Shanghai?
15. May I ask where you are from?
16. I hope you're enjoying your stay here.
17. It always takes time to get used to a new place.
18. Sorry, I couldn't help overhearing - did you mention something about…(對不起，我無意中聽見你們的談話，你是不是提到…)
10. Uh, are you going to be busy this evening?
11. Um, I was thinking of going to a movie tonight. Would you like to come?
12. Are you doing anything tonight? I was wondering if you'd like to go to a movie with me.
13. I'm going to play with a group of friends. Would you like to join us?
14. That'd be very nice. /I'd love to. /That's a great idea.
15. Sorry, I'm afraid I'm busy tonight. /Tonight's a problem. What about tomorrow night? /Sorry, I've got people coming over tonight. (今晚有客人來。)