92. He patted me on the back for the deal made yesterday. (他對我昨天所做的交易表示滿意。)
93. He is good at getting a point across to people. (他善于讓人信服他的觀點。)
94. What are you working on? (你在做什么？)
95. I had a busy day. I'm, all in〖精疲力竭〗.
96. This has been a long day. (這是個漫長的一天。)
97. Everyone is goofing around. (人人都在混時間。)
98. You mean I have to work overtime〖加班〗tonight?
99. I think I'm under-paid. (我想我的薪水太低了。)
100. I had words with〖吵架〗my boss today.
101. I tried to keep out of the trouble〖盡量不惹麻煩〗.
102. Aren't you happy with your present occupation?
103. That doesn't make sense. (那沒有意義。)
104. He's sore over the fact that he wasn't promoted this year. (他對今年沒有升遷而感到惱怒。)
105. How did he get to be a department head so fast? (他怎么這么快就成為一個部門的主管？)
106. That remains to be seen. (那還要看看。)
107. No way! I wouldn't touch that in any case. Don't push me! (絕不！我無論如何都不會去碰它，別逼我！)
108. Are you here on business〖公事〗or for pleasure?
109. He's a real workaholic〖真正的工作狂〗.
110. You don't sound very enthusiastic〖似乎不太熱衷〗.
111. A little bird told me that Tony was going to be fired. (消息靈通人士告訴我他要被炒魷魚了。)
112. I'm afraid Tony's days are numbered〖快要被解雇〗.
113. What are your hours? (你是幾點上班？)
114. What time does he punch out? (他幾點打卡下班？)
115. He's gone for the day. (他整天都不在。)
116. He's gone for the summer. (他夏天度假去了。)
117. He's on leave now. (他現在在休假。)
118. He won't come until next week. (他下星期才會回來。)
119. I took a month off for a holiday〖休了一個月假〗.
120. I'm on coffee break. (我正在休息時間。)
121. He came down with the flu, so he didn't go to work.
122. How long does your vacation last?
123. It's tough getting an O.K.〖同意〗from the boss.
124. I'm pooped /very tired. (我精疲力盡。)
125. So how is it working out? (那事進行得怎樣呢？)
126. We have a very important meeting on at the moment.
127. He's making money hand over first. (他財源滾滾。)
128. How much did you estimate this job is going to cost us? (呢估計這工作要花我們多少錢？)
129. He made good in business. (他事業成功。)
130. I'm in hot water /trouble〖有麻煩〗with the boss.
131. He turned over his company to his son last year.
132. You're on the day shift now〖上日班〗.
133. He's living on easy street. (他過得很富裕。)
134. To get ahead〖出人頭地〗, you'll have to work ling hours and take short vacations.