1. What is important to you in a job?
Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
2. Why do you want to work for this organization?
Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.
3. Why should we employ you? (我們為什么要雇傭你？)
My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.
4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us? (你打算跟我們工作多久？)
As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities〖職務隨能力增長而相應提高〗.
5. What are your greatest strengths〖最大優點〗?
I can see what needs to be done and do it.
I'm willing to make decisions. (能當機立斷。)
I work well with others. (我和他人容易共事。)
I can organize my time efficiently.
6. What are your greatest weaknesses〖最大缺點〗?
I tend to drive myself too hard. (我有時對自己要求過于嚴格。)
I expect others to perFORM beyond their capacities. (我對別人的能力期望過高。)
I like to see a job done quickly. (我喜歡速戰速決。)
1. Has a poor personal appearance. (衣著形象不佳。)
2. Is unable to express self clearly; has poor voice, diction〖措辭〗, and grammar.
3. Lacks knowledge or experience.
4. Is not prepared for interview. (對面試無準備。)
5. Has no real interest in job.
6. Lacks planning for career; has no purpose or goals. (對自己的事業沒有安排；沒有目標和理想。)
7. Lacks enthusiasm; passive and indifferent.
8. Lacks confidence and poise〖沉著；自信〗; is nervous and ill at ease〖心神不寧〗.
9. Shows insufficient evidence of achievement.
10. Overemphasizes money; is interested only in the best dollar offer. (只對最佳報酬感興趣。)
11. Has poor scholastic record; just got by.
12. Is unwilling to start at the bottom; expects too much too soon. (不愿從基層干起；要求太多。)
13. Make excuses.
14. Lacks tact〖圓滑；機敏〗.
15. Lacks maturity.
16. Lacks courtesy; is ill mannered.
17. Condemns past employers. (譴責以前的雇主/老板。)
18. Lacks social skills. (缺乏社交能力。)
19. Shows marked dislike for schoolwork. (討厭功課。)
20. Lacks vitality〖活力；生命力〗.
21. Fails to look interviewer in the eye〖不敢正視〗.
22. Has limp, weak handshake. (握手時軟弱無力。)